Semi-automatic machine specially designed for medium to low production, depalletizes containers and can remove flat and / or inverted tray interlayers. The depalletizing is performed with a sliding system of the complete layer on the bottle unloading table, which is equipped with a multi-way outlet.
The machine can be equipped with a pad remover for automatic picking of flat pads or inverted tray, and has a pallet centering frame at ground level for positioning the pallet to be processed.
Main machine components and options
- Semidepal (depalletizing machine with 65sec. cycle time)
- Container unloading bench with multi-line outfeed
- Pallet centering frame on the ground
- Electric panel with touch-screen control panel
- Perimeter safety protections with mesh panels
- Robot for the removal of the flat interlayer or inverted tray and relative optional storage warehouse
- Any access inside the working perimeter of the machine is allowed only through doors with micro-interlocked or if open, is controlled by photoelectric barriers
- Robot for automatic removal of interlayers
- Interlayer storage warehouse
Technology for all: some highlights from the Kosme portfolio